Adore cat toys as much as we do? Are you an expert on all of the eccentricities of our fuzzy little friends. Perhaps you’re simply a fantastic writer with a couple kitties of your own. Whatever the case may be, we’d love to hear what you have to say!
We won’t bog you down with a list of rules, but there are a few
1. Articles must be unique! Although I’d love to see the rest of your work – after all, I do ask for a link to your website – the article you provide for Cats Will Play must be a one-of-a-kind, never-before-published affair.
2. Your article should be a minimum of 400 words.
3. Your article must be cat-related. Although we focus on play, interesting or fun pieces on cat behavior, training, needs, etc. are always welcome.
Also keep in mind that although I will absolutely include a link to your website in your biography – per your request, of course – your article must not be overly pitchy, and all links within the article should not lead directly to your website or blog. No more than three external links are allowed.
4. If you would like to include your own images, I would be glad to oblige. However, they must be your either your own personal images, or taken from an appropriate source with appropriate credit given.
5. You may either submit an already completed article or simply pitch an idea.
All right, so maybe that sounds like a lot, but really… not too much – be original, provide value, and don’t abuse the link system. Not too shabby, I feel! That being said, if you’d like to write for us, well… just fill out the form below and I will be in touch as soon as possible!
Oh! And one more thing. Whether you send a pitch or an entire article, I want you to know that should we, for any reason, decide not to work together, your piece/idea will be removed from our system and will never be used by us. Your work is valuable and we respect your right to claim it!